Apoorva April 26, 2023
- Making fashion-forward choices while investing in quality jewellery isn’t easy. Indeed, the vast availability of designs and styles of imitation jewellery can make things overwhelming.
Needless to say, trends come and go and therefore it makes the most sense to invest in artificial Kundan jewellery. This offers you the opportunity to add panache to your look without breaking the bank.
You don’t need deep pockets or style experimentations to stay true to your distinctive style statement. In today’s post, we will help to strike the right balance between looks and style by shopping the top styles of artificial Kundan jewellery. Let’s find the top picks from traditional jewellery that you should add to your cart right now.
Why invest in artificial kundan jewellery?
Your wardrobe is incomplete without traditional jewellery. The ethnic designs and rich craftsmanship of Indian traditional jewellery are surely a delight to own. Kundan tops the charts because of the regal vibes it adds to your looks. The sartorial elegance manifolds with royal-looking Kundan jewellery.
Moreover, Kundan is a versatile style that augments the look on every occasion. Whether it’s a casual dinner, a formal event or a grand celebration, Kundan can surely suit the style for all kinds of ethnic or fusion avatars.
In addition to this, imitation jewellery is the right choice for those who want to look stylish without breaking the bank. You can follow hot trends and make your style statement without hurting your budget because imitation jewellery is available at a fraction of the real Kundan jewellery.
Which are the top trending Kundan imitation jewellery designs?
If you want to embellish your look with the rich craftsmanship of traditional Indian jewellery, the following are the top 9 kundan jewellery pieces that must add to your shopping cart right now.
1. Kundan studs: Studs are a great choice to cater to your trend sensibilities. Kundan studs are definitely the right pick because the sheer brilliance of Kundan works best for all kinds of outfits. The ravishing look of Kundan is available in a choice of metal finishes like silver, gold and rose gold.
2. Kundan jhumki: When the outfit demands a little more movement then go for jhumkis. Kundan jhumkis are the show stoppers reflecting the elegance of the bygone era. Crafted by skilled artisans that belong to the royal courts of Rajasthan, Kundan jhumkis that are made from high quality and lightweight raw materials are best to flaunt your style statement.
3. Kundan Chandbali: Add a little bit of romance to your outfit by adding a stunning pair of Chandbali earrings adorned with Kundan. The chic look is ideal for creating a distinctive style on special occasions. Team it with minimal-style Kundan jewellery and you are good to go.
4.Kundan choker: If you want to be the focal point at a gathering, make sure to add a Kundan choker to the cart right now. Team it up with a sleek chignon aka a loose hair bun at the nape of the neck and steal the show. Ideally, the combination of Kundan and emeralds should be the first piece of jewellery in your shopping cart if you are looking for something regal and high-end.
5. Kundan rani haar: If you want to add a statement piece to your trousseau, rani haar will do the trick. Ethnic bridal attire and Kundan jewellery go hand in hand. Layered rani haars with colourless glass stone and embellishments or pearls are the favourite of celebrities and surely have become a top pick for shopping carts of fashion-forward buyers.
6. Kundan ring: A cocktail ring is the most sought-after investment. Shop for a statement-worthy Kundan ring and your freshly manicured hands will do the talking. The top picks are floral-shaped arrangements whereas you can experiment with the style and add dainty or oversized kundan rings as well.
7. Kundan bracelets: The outfit for a formal event would not be complete unless you add a beautifully crafted bracelet to it. The Kundan bracelet trend is hot right now and it is expected that the style will rule because Kundan gels well with all kinds of outfits and embellishments.
8. Kundan nose ring: Nose rings work for all face shapes and ages. The look you wanted for a wedding, festival or event where you want to rock your desi avatar, shop for Kundan nose rings. If you are wondering, how to style it, we suggest keeping the makeup minimal so that the nose ring becomes the focal point. You can shop for small-sized nose pins or giant hoop-style rings that can be attached to a chain to offer support.
9. Kundan Mathapatti: At a recent grand-scale cultural event, one of the very well-known B-town celebrities rocked the Mathapatti look with a saree. Believe it or not, mathapattis have been modernized and you can interpret the style statement on your own to team it up with your choice of ethnic or fusion outfit. Go for a colourful matha patti if you want to perk up the outfit or simply choose the combination of kundan with pearls to create a look worth admiring.
Wondering what type of Kundan jewellery should you buy in 2023, follow the trends discussed in this post. Shop the discussed styles at Ciero Jewels, which is the best online store for high-quality Kundan imitation jewellery and customized jewellery.
Which are the best Kundan jewellery pieces to own in 2023?
In the year 2023, your exquisite statement jewellery collection would be incomplete without a Kundan choker, Kundan cocktail ring, Kundan ring, Kundan Mathapatti and Kundan earrings.
Why buy Kundan imitation jewellery?
Imitation jewellery is budget-friendly and definitely a smarter option to follow the trends. Why spend a fortune on real kundan when you can shop high quality affordable kundan imitation jewellery from Ciero Jewels
Where to buy customized kundan jewellery?
Ciero Jewels is the most trusted online jewellery store where you can get what your heart desires. Share the design references and get affordable customized jewellery.