Ranu Sen February 03, 2023
Jewellery is the biggest part of dressing up when it comes to Indian women. It is a way of expressing their beliefs, culture, and tradition. It looks very incomplete without the jewellery on a woman whether they are born on any kind of occasion. Imitation jewellery has gained the most popularity in the last few years because it has unlimited benefits. Indian artificial jewellery online business is growing very fast as after the covid-19 disease, everything has become digital. In this article, we will give you reasons for women to prefer imitation jewellery over real ornamental jewellery. You can make your collection more attractive and versatile with different options. You can choose the best kind of jewellery for yourself according to your style. It can be funky, unique, traditional, elegant, chic, and many more.
Reasons why Imitation jewellery are more preferred to Original Jewellery
- Affordable: One of the main advantages of buying imitation jewellery is that they are affordable prices. As their price point is less, people can experiment with them if they want to. The good quality of jewellery also lasts very long and can add up to your collection. In this way, you can buy many types of various jewellery pieces like bracelets, bangles, meenakari artificial rings, and many more.
- Durable: These jewellery lasts very long and that’s why they are extremely durable. Making investments in products that are durable are the once worth making. The main reason for their durability is that they are made up of brass and copper and they are polished by any other precious metal like gold.
- Versatile: These jewelleries are very versatile and they can be paired with different outfits. You can pair them with all your western outfits and traditional outfits. Each ornamental has its own unique style and you can pair it with all freedom and style it best.
- Safety: when you travel via public transport then there is always a constant fear of getting your original jewellery stolen. So, by opting for imitation jewellery, these worries can easily be ignored and you can enjoy your occasions carefree. Also, there are so many unmatchable designs that can give you a pretty look as real gold jewellery does.
- Variety: Imitation jewellery has so many designs, colors, and patterns. The jewellery which is hard to get, you can make them customized for yourself and in terms of having variety then imitation jewellery will always be on top. It opens up a lot of choices for you and you can elevate your style with it. You can have so many choices about how you want to present yourself.
Customization is the new reason for buying Imitation Jewellery
- Nowadays the trend of customization is touching another height, it is available in all items. You can customize anything and give it a new touch that is unique to yourself. Customized Jewellery is another big reason why imitation jewellery is preferred by women.
- These are considered very good gifting options also because they can give a personal touch to your gift. You can customize it to a particular design or maybe some specific color. These types of gifts are anytime preferred over other gifts.
- You can get your jewellery customized according to your outfits so that they can match perfectly together. Some brides make their jewellery customized in a fun and romantic way like they write their husband's name on it and the hashtag of the couple.
Indian artificial jewellery online for women
- For Indians, traditional jewellery means a lot, they have an emotional value attached to it. It comes from their late generations and they always celebrate it by wearing traditional jewellery at festivals and events. Traditional artificial jewellery is of many types and they are famous in their particular states in India.
- Meenakari jewellery and Kundan jewellery are two types of traditional jewellery and they are very appreciated by people all around the world. They immediately enhance the look of the person who wears them. Jewellery like the traditional Nose ring, bracelets, etc. looks good with all kinds of outfits.
You can always cherish the imitation jewellery of your likeness. If you want to buy the best quality of jewellery then you can get this from us. CIERO JEWELS always comes with new designs and affordable prices.
1. Do Imitation jewellery also have the traditional ring design which looks almost similar?
Ans. Yes, you can easily get traditional-looking artificial jewelleries. There are many businesses that sell the same. Another option can be customization of the jewellery as per your choice.
2. Does this fact is true that Artificial Silver Jewellery tarnishes faster?
Ans. Tarnishing of the jewellery of any metal depends on its quality and what type of coating is done on it. There is oxidized silver jewellery available in the markets which do not tarnish that fast or at all, they are of good quality.
3. Does kundan Jewellery is a type of traditional jewellery?
Ans. Yes, it is a type of traditional jewellery. Kundan was worn by the royal queen from the time of Mughals. It was brought to India by them only and then it gradually became famous around the whole country.